- The forces of production, lean production and management: a reply to Bob Carter
- Marx and Spinoza
- Fighting for the National Health Service in the 1970s—and the lessons for today
- The ebb and flow of Britain’s strike wave
- Women organising for global revolution
- Against sociobiology: a response to Jane Bassett
- The challenge of antisemitism
- A short history of resistance to anti-strike laws
- Karl Marx’s “degrowth communism”?
- Value theory in the 21st century: explaining money, crisis and imperialism
- Israel’s War on Hospitals
- The case for genocide in Gaza
- Richest 1% account for more carbon emissions than poorest 66%
- International Day of Solidarity with Palestine
- What Israelis Won’t be Asking About the Palestinians Released for Hostages
- Israel’s apartheid against Palestinians
- We stand with York Faculty and Staff
- Post-Election Argentina: Unions Respond to Privatization
- Trudeau Government Must Prosecute Canadians Involved In Israeli Crimes
- What’s the Count? Can we Compare the Ravages of Islamophobia with Antisemitism?
- There’s Just One Way to Stop War
- Ontario Expands For-Profit Hospital in Violation of the Law
- Xi-Biden Talks: No Thaw In Cold War
- Conflict In Middle East Creates New Challenges for US Imperialism
- UAW Vote Shows Workers Were Confident To Fight For More
- Argentina: Build An Alternative To Milei & The Political Establishment!
- As Anti-Trans Attacks Continue, Where Are The Democrats?
- As Israel Bombs Gaza, Congress Targets Rashida Tlaib
- The Teen Suicide Crisis Is A System-Wide Failure
- The Rise And Fall Of Sam Bankman-Fried
- History Is Ours: Salvador Allende & Chile’s Thwarted Revolution
- Casualties Long After War: Crisis In The VA